So you're ready to sell online? We can help
Deciding to get into E-Commerce is not an easy decision and can be scary for a first-timer. We understand how daunting the process can be, with all the choices out there for e-commerce platforms, how can you be sure you're choosing the right one?
There are basically two kinds of e-commerce websites - "Pure" e-commerce sites like Magento and OSCommerce, and "Plugin" sites such as VirtueMart for the Joomla! CMS or Woocommerce for WordPress. While any shopping cart system will sell your products online, having a website that gets traffic is probably more important to you than the layout of your checkout page. For this reason above all, we recommend a base CMS website with an e-commerce add-on, this way you can get the best of all worlds.
E-Commerce websites are easier to manage than ever, thanks to CMS systems like Joomla and WordPress having some of the best e-commerce add-ons in the world.
These intuitive programs have every feature and option you can think of, because millions of sites already use them and have contributed feedback to the software developers. This has caused these shopping cart systems to be incredibly diverse, with extensions and plugins to make them do anything you want.
Virtuemart E-Commerce is an extension of the Joomla! CMS, meaning that Joomla provides the framework for it to work in. Virtuemart is one of the top e-commerce platforms in the world, and has a dizzying array of features and options to choose from. Our web development specialists are experts in the Virtuemart system, including template customization, setup and programming, and additional add-ons to make it compete with the best in your industry.
You can extend your VirtueMart shop using Plugins, Components, Templates and Modules. Visit extensions.virtuemart.net for more a list of available extensions.
- Based in the Joomla CMS framework
- Easy to use, manage and setup
- Nested Product Categories
- Add Products, Clone Existing ones
- Shipping modules for UPS, FedEx, USPS. Value or weight based too!
- Payment options such as PayPal, Authorize.Net, 2Checout and more
- Multiple Price options, ShopperGroups and Sale Prices
- Track Inventory (or not), Downloadable products option
- Multiple Currencies, Featured Products, New Product modules
- Full SEO
Create the online store you want with the core set of powerful features and options that come straight out of the box with the free WooCommerce plugin.
WooCommerce is built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, allowing you to sell anything, anywhere, from real products and digital downloads to subscriptions, content and even your time, you'll be able to set up a WooCommerce store to sell worldwide (or by country, as you wish).
- Modern and clean interface: WooCommerce is designed to mesh fluidly with the current trends of the default WordPress themes - keeping your store design modern and in-line with current design trends.
- Improved experience for store owners: Our admin settings are structured to be used easily on hand-held devices, offering you a superior user experience to update your store on the move.
- Integrates with WordPress content: Great brands are built on publishing and content and WooCommerce is built on WordPress which means you can integrate eCommerce seamlessly with the world's favorite blogging platform.
- Multitude of plugins and extensions to expand your store's functions like wishlist, cart recovery and more.
Contact us today to find out how your business can benefit from one of our e-commerce website solutions.